Canada's Best Casino Software Developers
When online casinos started gathering momentum in Canada, most operators used a single provider to operate both their back office and game selection. This essentially meant that a player's gaming session, transactions, and account management in general, were managed by the same software provider that provided the games.
A handful of developers also attempted to operate their very own casinos as well. However, it was soon discovered that the differences between operating an online business and developing casino software were so immense that no one could successfully run both. Today, most Canadian operators utilize multiple providers to operate various aspects of the business. This allowed operators to go full speed ahead with interactive gaming, sportsbooks, mobile platforms, and live casino platforms.
The Best Casino Software Providers
There are several well-established developers across the globe, each impressing with its own innovative platform and game selection to set itself apart from the competition. However, we believe the following developers made the biggest contribution to the online gaming industry and continue to set the benchmark when it comes to entertaining players.
- Microgaming: Established in 1994, Microgaming is considered one of the best software providers in the world that created the very first online casino. The company offers over 700 casino titles and powers over 300 operators with its innovative platform.
- BetSoft: Established in 1999, Betsoft is renowned for providing titles with phenomenal 3D visuals along with captivating storylines to keep players intrigued. The company has managed to create over 150 titles and powers over 300 operators in the industry.
- Playtech: Established in 1999, Playtech is considered a giant in the online gambling industry and is best known for developing branded games based on superheroes. The company is also renowned for its reliable software platform and powering some of the most prestigious online operators in the industry.
- NetEnt: Established in 1996, NetEnt is an award-winning casino software provider that is renowned for attracting players with stunning animations and realistic 3D graphics along with plenty of bonus features embedded in each of their offerings. The company has over 300 slots and powers over 100 different operators.
- Yggdrasil Gaming: Established in 2013, Yggdrasil Gaming is a leading provider with more than 50 different slot titles. The company is renowned for its ground-breaking visuals and incredible bonus features along with over 60 accredited casinos.
- Elk Studios: Since 2013, Elk Studios has been creating extraordinary games that took the world by storm thanks to exceptional graphics and creative storylines that leave players wanting more. The company only has around 20 titles, but already forms part of more than 50 different operators.
Canada's Favourite Casino Software Providers
Canadian players love video slots and therefore its rather easy to determine which casino software providers are considered favorites. All of the above-mentioned developers are popular within the Great White North due to their game variety and attention to detail. However, it's Microgaming, Netent, and Playtech that stand out from the rest thanks to their progressive jackpot titles and the fact that each of them provides the biggest selection of games in the gaming industry.
Players are spoiled for choice when it comes to choosing an online destination with a wide range of games as most operators come equipped with multiple providers that allow them to offer over 1,000 different titles. There's never been a better time to play your favorite casino games online than right now!